Light Industrial to rentUnit C3, Premier Business Centre, Newgate Lane, Fareham, Hampshire, PO14
2,102 sq. ft.
- 2,102 sq ft (195 sq m)
- Clear span warehouse
- Good car and lorry parking
- Fitted office
- 5 car parking spaces
- All ground floor space
- 3 phase and gas connections
- Loading door 3.5m wide x 4m high
- WC and kitchenette facilities
A modern development of 14 industrial/warehouse and office units constructed in the mid 1990's. All buildings are of steel portal frame construction with brick and blockwork to a height of 3.5m with pressed steel cladding.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.