Office to rentSouthleigh Park House, Eastleigh Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9
33,965–34,250 sq. ft.
- 33,965 sq ft (3,155 sq m)
- Gas fired central heating
- Air handling & cooling in parts
- Attractive landscaped grounds
- Site area 7.8 acres (3.16 Ha)
- Current tenant's business unaffected by relocation
The property comprises two elements, the Grade II listed Southleigh Park House including the West Wing with the Clock House and Coach House which have been
converted for office use. The second part is a modern two storey steel framed building built in the 1980's on the north part of the site. Parking is set out for 200 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.