Warehouse to rentTrident, Harts Farm Way, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO9
Sold by Us
34,251–68,513 sq. ft.
- 34,251 sq ft (3,182 sq m)
- Excellent access to A3(M) / A27 / M27
- High quality specification - BREEAM Rating Very Good
- Self-contained site with 2 service yards (35m)
- 10m eaves
- Availability of full height or dock level doors (subject to planning)
- Good car and HGV parking
Detailed planning consent has been granted for a new 68,513 sq ft (6,365 sq m) industrial / warehouse unit with yard and car parking. The property has consent for B1 (industrial / offices), B2 (general industrial) and B8 (warehouse and distribution)
together with 24 hour use 365 days a year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651905.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 60061LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.