Office to rentSuite 26/17 Building 6000, Langstone Technology Park, Langstone Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9
4,711 sq. ft.
- 4,711 sq ft (437 sq m)
- 24/7 access and security
- Reception and visitor management
- Ample car parking
- Fantastic catering facilities, including onsite Starbucks and convenience store
- Brand new gymnasium, cycle sheds and changing facilities
- Onsite nursery
- Occupational health and first aid station
- VoIP and Internet solutions
- Housekeeping services
- Conferencing, meeting room and hospitality
Langstone Technology Park is located in Havant, South East Hampshire, and provides the ideal environment to locate and grow your business. The park is a major business hub, with 4,000 employees from over 50 different businesses.
Suites are available on flexible terms. Prime location on the park. Heating and cooling. Located adjacent to main reception. Multiple access points. Refurbished to a high standard. Private kitchenette. Ideal for up to 60 people. Reception area. Individual internal offices & meeting rooms. Available furnished (if required). Dual aspect office corner bay. Premium data & telephony packages available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651917.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 61969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.