Warehouse to rentIndustrial/Trade/Retail Unit (STP), Burrfields Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3
3,032 sq. ft.
- 3,032 sq ft (281 sq m)
- New detached industrial unit
- Starbucks Coffee Drive-Thru at the entrance of the site
- Adjacent to Ocean Retail Park
- 7.4 m minimum eaves height
- Electric loading door
- 10 allocated car parking spaces
- Planning consent for B1 and B2 use
- Potential for trade or retail use (STP)
- Suitable for mezzanine
Located adjacent to Ocean Retail Park on Portsea Island, Portsmouth, a new detached industrial unit with the potential for trade or retail use, subject to planning. The unit has 7.4m min eaves and ten allocated car parking spaces, plus a loading area. There is a new Starbucks Coffee Drive-Thru at the entrance of the site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 65099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.