Commercial Development to rentRoadside Retail Park, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, TS6
1,075 sq. m.
- 11,571 sq ft (1,075 sq m)
- Secure facility close to Trunk Road
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning
- Secure site to the rear of Halfords Autocentre.
The premises are well located just off the busy Trunk Road (A1085) to the rear of Roadside Retail Park where traders include Halfords, Autocentre, Franks Flooring and Petmania. It also lies adjacent to a new car wash facility.
Middlesbrough town centre lies approximately 2 miles to the west and the property is close to the A66 dual carriageway providing good access to the Teesside catchment area.
The plot is immediately adjacent to the Cleveland Retail Park which boasts a number of national retailers including B&Q and Argos. The site is within close proximity to a relatively new District Centre redevelopment including a large Tesco Extra Supermarket. It offers potential for use as a builders yard, car lot or similar, subject to planning.
The site is approximately 1075 sq m (1,285 sq yds) surfaced with hardcore and secured with palisade fencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69656765.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 59267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Newcastle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.