Office to rentOne Station Square, Market Street, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
£11,475 pcm (£25 per sq. ft.)
5,508 sq. ft.
- 5,508 sq ft (511 sq m)
- Adjacent to Bracknell train station
- 2 minute walk from the newly redeveloped town centre, The Lexicon
- Exposed services design
- Excellent on-site parking ratio of 1:220 sq ft
- New executive shower block
- Electric car charging point
- Highly prominent
Commercial property to let in Bracknell. One Station Square is a prominent office building located adjacent to Bracknell train station. The property has undergone extensive refurbishment and the top floor features an exposed services design, the first of its kind in the town centre. The building also provides a new executive shower block and an excellent parking ratio of 1:220 sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69658646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.