Office to rentTwo New Century Place, Queens Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
£9,271 pcm (£24.5 per sq. ft.)
4,541 sq. ft.
- 4,541 sq ft (421 sq m)
- The property is a minute's walk from the Oracle Shopping Centre and a 7 minute walk from the train station
- High quality office building providing newly refurbished office space
- Fully accessed raised floors
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Excellent car parking ratio of 1:505 sq ft
- Highly prominent building
Commercial Property to Let in Central Reading. Two New Century Place is a landmark office building prominently located in Reading town centre on Queen's Road. The property is a minute's walk from the Oracle Shopping Centre and a 7 minute walk from the train station, which provides frequent services to London Paddington (journey time approximately 25 minutes). The property boasts an excellent town centre car parking ratio of 1:505 sq ft and the Queen's Road public car park is located opposite the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69658658.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.