Office to rentReading Bridge House, George Street, Reading, RG1
£11,031 pcm (£26 per sq. ft.)
5,091 sq. ft.
- 5,091 sq ft (472 sq m)
- Fully fitted offices
- Highly prominent building
- 2 minute walk to Reading train station
- On-site café
- Manned reception
- New showers, lockers and bicycle storage
- Attractive views over the River Thames
Fully fitted offices available to let. Reading Bridge House is a prominently located office building situated immediately north of Reading train station. The building features a manned reception, on-site café, an excellent parking ratio of 1:849 sq ft, shower block and bicycle storage. The available accommodation is situated on the ground floor overlooking the River Thames and provides fully fitted accommodation. The accommodation is available via a sub-lease expiring in November 2018, or alternatively a new lease may be available direct from the Landlord.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69658691.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2011497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.