Office to rent3 Queens Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
£21,152 pcm (£27.5 per sq. ft.)
2,000–9,230 sq. ft.
- 2,000 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Prominently located in Reading town centre, less than 100 metres from the Oracle. Approximately 6 minutes' walk from Reading station.
- 3 Queens Road is a modern office building providing a total of 15,212 sq ft on ground and three upper floors
- New full access raised floors and shower facilities on each floor.
- Floor-by-floor ducted fresh air VRF heating and cooling system.
- 10 car parking spaces (1:1,524 sq ft)
- EPC rating of B.
2nd floor now let to ORH Ltd! 3,600 to 11,300 sq ft available to let. 3 Queens Road is a modern office building providing a total of 15,212 sq ft on ground and three upper floors. The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment, including a new double height entrance, high quality WCs and showers on each floor. The Oracle shopping centre is within 100 metres of the property, and Reading Station is within a 6 minute walk. The property is available on a leasehold basis, providing flexible office accommodation from 3,800 to 11,300 sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69658760.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.