Office to rentVintners Place, EC4
16,512 sq. ft.
- 16,512 sq ft (1,534 sq m)
- 24 hour access and security
- Large attractive atrium
- 6 x 21 person passenger lifts
- VAV air conditioning
- Suspended ceiling
- Fully accessible raised floor
- EPC rating: E
- Bicycle racks and shower facilities
- Access to swimming pool and gym (subject to arrangement with managing agent)
The part 3rd floor and common parts of the building are currently undergoing a full refurbishment. This includes a completely new reception, new entrance to the Gym as well as a remodelled Atrium. These works are due for completion in February 2017.
Situated on the bank of the Thames, Vintners Place has spectacular river views. Located to the west of the Southwark Bridge and opposite the Globe Theatre and Tate Modern, Vintners Place benefits from the all the amenities associated with the City and the Southbank.
Available on a lease from the Landlord by arrangement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69665465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_1707GS00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.