Office to rent17 Devonshire Square, EC2
1,393–8,754 sq. ft.
- 1,393 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Extensively refurbished and rebuilt
- Reconfigured reception
- VRF air conditioning
- 250mm fully accessible raised floor
- 10 person passenger lift
- 4th floor terrace
- 5 showers and 45 cycle racks
- Self-contained ground and lower ground floor unit
- Views over Devonshire Square
17 Devonshire Square is a prominent corner building, situated in a tranquil square within the bustling city, featuring a subtle blend of heritage features & contemporary finishes.
Positioned perfectly between the traditional City and the vibrant eastern hub. Close to Liverpool Street station and new Crossrail links.
New lease direct from the Landlord.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69668537.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_150JF300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.