Light Industrial to rentPrime Point - Building A, The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6
10,000–20,000 sq. ft.
- 10,000 sq ft (929 sq m)
Building A is one of four within this development. Other size ranges are available.
The Pensnett Estate is a 185 acre business estate occupying a key location within the UK's traditional manufacturing heartland of the Black Country in the West Midlands. Its position close to three key motorways (M6, M5 and M54) makes it one of the most central business hubs in the West Midlands. The estate is home to 2.4 million sq.ft of commercial property, 3,500 employees and over 160 businesses.
The town centre of Dudley is approximately 3 miles east, the Merry Hill Shopping Complex approximately 3 miles south and the centre of Kingswinford is within walking distance. Ample free parking is provided on the estate for employees and visitors.
The specification includes:
- High standard modern finish
- Units can be tailored to meet occupiers' reasonable requirements
- Steel portal frame construction
- Ample loading / unloading space and car parking
- Planning permission granted
- Phase 1 provides 130,000 sq.ft (12,077 sq.m)
- Located off First Avenue
- Supported by Black Country Local Enterprise Partnership (BCLEP)
Rent and Rates information are available on application.
Pensnett's key location in the heart of the country means easy access to the motorway network plus great rail and airport links. Birmingham Airport is just 40 minutes drive. Direct trains from both Wolverhampton and Birmingham means London is less than a two hour commute. Liverpool and Bristol Ports are less than 100 miles and with such great motorway links, distribution is made easy.
Phase 2 provides an additional 8 acres for design and build opportunities, up to 100,000 sq.ft (9,290 sq.m).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69720275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2017147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.