Office to rentFOCUS BUILDING, BRINWELL ROAD, OFF CLIFTON ROAD, BLACKPOOL, FY4
Sold by Us
4,380 sq. ft.
- 4,380 sq ft (406 sq m)
- OFFICE & WAREHOUSE BUILDING
- 40 PRIVATE PARKING SPACES
- PARKING TO ALL FOUR SIDES
- 2,090 SQ FT OFFICE AREA GIA
- 2,290 SQ FT WAREHOUSE GIA
- QUARTER ACRE SITE
- NO SERVICE CHARGES
This detached single storey brick built property is:
- on a quarter acre site
- 40 private car parking spaces
- parking located on all four sides, some within a gated
- front entrance and spacious central reception area leads
to seven high specification carpeted, data cabled and
individually air-conditioned offices with venetian privacy
- To the rear is a large integral warehouse space with
vehicle access through sliding or roller doors.
- self-contained kitchen
- lockable storage area and separate Male and Female
WC's are accessed from both the offices and warehouse.
- the proportion of warehouse to office could be
reconfigured to meet new requirements
- Internal viewing is highly recommended
- Three phase electric supply.
- Metered water.
- Fire and burglar alarm.
- Telephone lines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69723482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5541LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.