Office to rentDonc. International Bus. Park, Hayfield Lane, Donc. International Bus. Park, Hayfield Lane, Auckley, Doncaster, DN9
1,450 sq. ft.
- 1,450 sq ft (134 sq m)
- High quality modern 2 storey office unit
- Excellent location fronting Hayfield Lane on recently completed edge of airport business park
- Floor area of 134.71 sq m/1450 sq ft (GIA) approx
- 6 dedicated car parking spaces
- Fully partitioned and with quality office furniture (if required)
- Immediate availability
The property comprises an end terrace 2 storey modern unit within a block of 4 similar style offices. External elevations are of striking appearance with feature wood gable cladding treatment and full height windows to the front elevation and include double glazing, perimeter trunking and wall mounted electric radiators throughout.
Internally, the entrance lobby provides access to male and female/disabled wc facilities and ground floor accommodation which has been partitioned to provide reception area, kitchen facilities, storage room and 3 offices. The first floor has open plan layout and affords bright, multi functional office space.
The property benefits from 6 dedicated car parking spaces and access to the Business Park is controlled by security barrier at the driveway entrance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69748856.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.