Office to rent33 Cornhill, EC3
£11,352 pcm (£69.5 per sq. ft.)
1,960 sq. ft.
- 1,960 sq ft (182 sq m)
- Views over the Royal Exchange
- Reception to be refurbished
- Recently refurbished second floor
- Excellent floor to ceiling height
- VRV air conditioning
- LED lighting
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Male and female WC's on each floor
33 Cornhill offers modern City office accommodation, behind an attractive and decorative retained façade.
Both the reception area and the available 2nd floor has recently undergone refurbishment, with the latter offering superb office accommodation overlooking the Royal Exchange.
The surrounding area benefits from a wide variety of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities, with the Royal Exchange and Leadenhall Market within close proximity.
The transport connections are excellent, with Bank Station being less than a 2 minute walk. Cannon Street, Liverpool Street and Mansion House stations are all within close walking distance.
New lease avilable direct from the Landlord for a term by arrangement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_170FNC00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.