Light Industrial to rent53-55 Burrfields Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3
4,752–9,696 sq. ft.
- 4,752 sq ft (441 sq m)
- Refurbished first floor offices
- 3.3 wide concertina loading door in Unit 55
- Prominent main road frontage
- 20 car parking spaces
- Minimum eaves height 3.6m on ground floor
- Flexible configuration options
- Potential for Trade or Retail uses (subject to planning)
The units have undergone a full refit to include column free, first floor offices with an open plan ground floor showroom / warehouse.
The units are available as two individual units or can be opened up to provide one open warehouse space on the ground floor with first floor offices above. Both ground and first floor benefit from new double glazed windows on the south facing aspect of the unit providing ample natural light.
Unit 53 is an open plan ground floor warehouse with first floor open plan offices. There are WC facilities on both ground and first floors.
Unit 55 comprises of an open ground floor with loading bay area at the side. There are WC facilities on the ground and first floors. Both ground and first floors benefit from central heating. The ground floor has potential for warehousing or an open plan showroom benefiting from main road frontage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69759665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.