Office to rent30 City Road, EC1
£15,161 pcm (£65 per sq. ft.)
2,799 sq. ft.
- 2,799 sq ft (260 sq m)
- Private terrace overlooking the HAC
- Office floors and common parts refurbished at the end of 2015
- New exposed 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning system on the floor
- Natural light
- 2 x Passenger lifts
- Manned Reception
- New modern suspended LED lighting
- 24 Hour access
The mid-terrace building is constructed with a concrete frame and is finished with a brick and glass facade. The building itself is arranged over 7 floors, including a lower level area. The available space is located on the 3rd floor and provides newly fitted out “media style” office space with a spectacular view over the grounds of the Honourable Artillery Company at the rear of the building.
30 City Road, refurbished at the end of 2015 is an office building located near Old Street roundabout. There are excellent links with major transport hubs such as Moorgate and Liverpool Street which both lie within a short walk of the property.
Available by way of sublease or assignment from ReMark for a term until 2021.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69759926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_170MV200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.