Office to rentFolly Nook Lane, Folly Nook Lane, Ranskill
1,430 sq. ft.
- 1,430 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Meeting Room Available
- Easy Access to the A1
- Brand New Office Accommodation
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Rural Location
- Finished to High Specification
- Data & Telecoms cabling to all offices
** RENT INCLUDES LIGHT AND HEATING**
The property comprises 1,430 sq ft of office accommodation situated on a Farm with beautiful scenic views. The building can be occupied by a single tenant or split into 2 offices of 485 sq ft with access to the meeting room.
The offices are currently under construction but will be completed to a very high standard with underfloor heating throughout. Carpet flooring to offices, painted walls. The property also benefits from High Speed Broadband.
There is ample parking to the front of the property with outdoor surfacing to be completed.
Storage facilities may be available on site.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Retford (5.7 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.