Office to rent** Lower Ground Floor ** Dufferin Street, London, EC1Y
662 sq. ft.
- 662 sq ft (61 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Flexible lease/s directly with Landlord
- 5 minutes from Old Street station
- Neighbouring Whitecross Street Market
- Ideal for media occupiers
- Wood flooring and exposed brickwork
- Lower Ground Floor - 662 sq. ft.
A recently refurbished six-storey building to let as a whole, or, on a floor-by-floor basis. The building benefits from wood flooring and exposed brickwork.
The office is located on the north side of Dufferin Street at its intersection with Cahill Street. The nearest tube stations are Old Street and Barbican, both 0.3 miles.
Fourth: 650 sq. ft. - £37,500 PA - TO LET
Third: 682 sq. ft. - £39,000 - TO LET
Second: 667 sq. ft. - £39,000 - Under Offer
First: 611 sq. ft. - £36,000 - Under Offer
Ground: 604 sq. ft. - £35,000 - TO LET
Lower Ground: 662 sq. ft. - £26,500 - TO LET
New flexible lease direct with the Landlord.
£17.50 per sq. ft. approx.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69777782.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14DufferinStreet4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Smith & Partners, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.