Retail Property (high street) to rent9 Lower Clapton Road, London E5 0NS
£2,500 pcm (£34.64 per sq. ft.)
866 sq. ft.
- 866 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Prominent frontage
- Busy diverse retail location that would suit local and national occupiers
- Just north of prime Hackney retail pedestrian area
- Ideal for a variety of A1 retail sectors
- Change of use also considered, subject to planning/landlord consent
- Close to national retailers including Sainsbury, Paddy Power
The premises are located at the junction of Mare Street and Lower Clapton Road(A107) – just east of Clapton Square. Various bus routes are available from this location and both Hackney Central & Downs stations (National Overground) are within walking distance
Offered on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.