Office to rentWharf Street, Wharf Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
674 sq. ft.
- 674 sq ft (62 sq m)
- High quality conversion of a five storey former Mill building
- residential accommodation on three floors
- Four self-contained business units on two floors suitable for a wide variety of uses (subject to planning)
- Excellent natural lighting
Newly created business unit
High quality conversion of a five storey former Mill building with residential accommodation on three floors. Four self-contained business units on two floors suitable for a wide variety of uses (subject to planning). Excellent natural lighting.
Lighting and heating to be provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69856565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.