Retail Property (high street) to rent61 BOLTON STREET, BLACKPOOL, FY1
Sold by Us
656 sq. ft.
- 656 sq ft (60 sq m)
- GROUND FLOOR RETAIL/STORAGE PREMISES
- LOCATED ON BOLTON STREET JUST OFF WATERLOO ROAD IN SOUTH SHORE BLACKPOOL
- MAINLY OPEN PLAN SPACE
- WOULD SUIT A VARIETY OF USES - STPP
- INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED
This shop premises would suit a variety of uses (subject to planning consent).
- 61 sq m (656 sq ft).
- End of terrace property
- Main shop front with rear store room.
- We are informed that at present the electricity is switched off to the premises and an incoming tenant would need to arrange for the re-activation of the electricity supply.
- The main shop front has good ceiling height.
- Previously used as a photographic studio.
- Could be used for storage purposes and all interest is invited.
- Viewings recommended and available by appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69885749.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.