Office to rentVega Building, Clocktower, South Gyle Crescent, EH12 9EB
3,541–21,249 sq. ft.
- 3,541 sq ft (328 sq m)
The Vega Building comprises a detached modern office
pavilion over three floors, finished with high quality
materials to provide an exceptional, bright working
environment. The building will be refurbished, with an
indicative specification as follows:
• VRV comfort cooling system
• 3 phase power supply with exceptional
• Attractive fully glazed double height entrance foyer
• Full access raised floors
• Suspended ceilings
• New LED lighting
• Refurbished 6 person passenger lift
• Male and female WCs with showers on each floor
• Security system
• Column free floorplates
• Secure car park with 51 spaces (1 space per 416 sq ft).
The Vega Building forms part of the Clocktower Estate in South Gyle, West Edinburgh’s premier business location. The strengths of the location have attracted many well known office occupiers including RBS, Lloyds, Virgin Media, Tesco Bank and the NHS.
Vega is held on a lease to Edinburgh City Council
expiring in January 2021 without further rent review.
The space is available on flexible lease terms, and longer
leases may be granted through discussions with the
Landlord. Further details can be provided on request
Circa. £5.00 per sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69977642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 107288_130WWC00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.