Takeaway to rent8 Church Street, Crieff, Perthshire, PH7 3AE
251 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: A5 Hot Food Take away
- • LEASE FROM £5,500 PER ANNUM
- • 251SQ FT OPEN PLAN SPACE
- • PROMINENT LOCATION
- • GOOD LEVEL OF NEARBY PARKING
- • 100% RATES RELIEF
- • CLASS 3/TAKEAWAY CONSENT
- • FULLY FITTED
Crieff is a market town in Perth and Kinross, Scotland. It lies on the A85 road between Perth and Crianlarich and also lies on the A822 between Greenloaning and Aberfeldy.
Crieff is the main town of Strathearn lying on the southern edge of the Scottish Highlands. It has been a holiday resort since Victorian times and is the second largest town in Perthshire with a population of almost 6000.
The town spills from the Knock, the wooded hill above, down to the River Earn. James Square with it's fountain marks the centre of the town. There are a number of tourist attractions such as Glenturret Distillery (Scotland's oldest) and hotels including the grand Victorian spa - the Crieff Hydro.
From a local context the property is on the eastern side of Church Street between its junctions with Bank Street and East High Street. The property is well located for its use as a hot food takeaway and benefits from nearby parking.
The Subjects comprise a ground floor mid terraced retail unit contained within a three storey building of stone construction surmounted by a pitched and slated roof.
Internally, the subjects provide front serving area, kitchen and w.c. The kitchen area is fitted with stainless free standing worktops with some integrated deep basins and stainless steel extraction system.
From sizes taken during our inspection we calculate the subject property, measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measurement Practice (6th edition) to extend to the following approximate gross internal area (GIA):
Rent from £5,500 per annum.
The property is below the threshold for small business rates relief and as such qualifying occupants may benefit from 100% rates relief. Please contact PKC local rating office for further information
All queries in relation to redevelopment/reconfiguration of the subjects should be addressed to Perth Council Planning Department.
A closing date may be set and all interested parties should make a note of interest at the offices of the Sole Agent. We reserve the right to sell or let the property without setting a closing date and we are not obliged to accept the highest or indeed any offer for the lease or sale of the property.
All prices, premiums and rents quoted are exclusive of VAT.
A copy of an EPC is available upon request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8ChurchStreetCrieff. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Falconer Property Consultants Limited, Scotland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.