Office to rentSt Magnus House, EC3
£36,254 pcm (£39.5 per sq. ft.)
11,014 sq. ft.
- 11,014 sq ft (1,023 sq m)
- Refurbished entrance hall and reception
- Metal ceiling tiles
- Air Conditioning
- LED lighting
- Male and female WC's on each floor
- 24 hour access
- Bike racks
- Terraces on upper floors
- Fully accessible raised floor
St Magnus House offers newly refurbished office space, benefitting from unrivalled river views. The building's entrance and reception has been refurbished as well as the office floors. The floors offer well configured space with excellent levels of natural light and spectacular river views.
St Magnus House benefits from excellent communications, being within close proximity to a number of Mainline and Underground stations notably; Monument, Bank, London Bridge, Fenchurch Street and Tower Hill.
New lease available direct from the Landlord to January 2022.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70025888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_1622AV00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.