Office to rent32 Cornhill, EC3
£10,863 pcm (£77.5 per sq. ft.)
1,682–2,572 sq. ft.
- 1,682 sq ft (156 sq m)
- Comprehensively refurbished building
- New VRF fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- New metal pan suspended ceiling with LED lighting
- Remodelled entrance hall
- EPC Rating - C
- Good natural light with views over The Royal Exchange
- Bicycle rail
- Showers, lockers and changing facility
- Refurbished WC facilities
32 Cornhill has undergone a complete internal refurbishment, offering a remodelled entrance, common parts and high quality, Grade A office floors.
Opposite the building, The Royal Exchange offers high-end retail brands along with fine dining. Within a minute’s walk is Bank Station (Central, Circle, District, Northern, Waterloo & City and DLR), offering excellent communications and direct access across the whole of London.
New lease avaliable direct from landlord for a term by arrangement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70025969.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_162FDC00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.