Office to rentNew Fetter Place, EC4
£14,937 pcm (£58.5 per sq. ft.)
3,064 sq. ft.
- 3,064 sq ft (284 sq m)
- 2 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors (150 mm void)
- 62 bike racks, with accompanying shower and locker facilities in the basement
- Central landscaped courtyard
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height
- Full height floor to ceiling windows on south elevation
- 2 x 10 passenger lifts
- Occupational density of 1:10
New Fetter Place is a new environmentally designed development by Kirkbi Real Estate Investments A/S. The development is located opposite New Street Square in the heart of Midtown and is arranged around a central courtyard. The available accommodation comprises of the 3rd floor, which measures 3,064 sq ft.
New Fetter Place is located opposite New Street Square in the heart of Midtown and is arranged around a central courtyard. Chancery Lane Station, Farringdon Station and City Thames link are within close proximity. The completion of Crossrail in 2018 which will serve Farringdon Station will further enhance New Fetter Place’s connectivity.
New lease available from the landlord
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_1622GB00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.