Office to rent100 Cannon Street, London, EC4
£22,009 pcm (£55 per sq. ft.)
1,500–4,802 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Fitted out (without furniture) - predominantly open plan with internal meeting rooms & offices
- Four-pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Metal-tiled suspended ceiling
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Two 10 passenger lifts serving all floors
- Male, female and disabled WCs on all floors
- Cycle racks
- Basement storage
100 Cannon Street was redeveloped behind a retained façade in 2003. In 2009 the building underwent a refurbishment and more recently the reception and common parts have been upgraded.
100 Cannon Street is located in the heart of the City of London. The property benefits from being located on a prominent corner position on the south-side of Cannon Street, just 100 metres away from Cannon Street Station and in very close proximity to Bank Station. Due to its proximity in the core of the City, the building not only benefits from being in close vicinity to key transport links but it also the plethora of amenities in the area.
Available via a sublease until July 2019, outside the security of tenure provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 (Pt II) as amended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70026143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_162FDH00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.