Office to rentBroadcast Centre, Here East, E20
£398,306 pcm (£42.5 per sq. ft.)
10,000–112,463 sq. ft.
- 10,000 sq ft (929 sq m)
- Highly specified Office and Television Studio space suitable for a wide range of uses.
- Office Floors from approx. 4,000 sq ft
- Units on Top two floors to be let together
- 30,000 sq ft Theatre can be let for conferences, exhibitions, product launches & shows
The Broadcast centre is an integral part of the Here East creative/technology campus providing highly specified Office and Television Studio space and amenities. The Broadcast Centre itself delivers studio space with perimeter offices.
The wider Campus contains infinity data centre, BT Sport television studios, Loughborough University, Space Studios, Canalside restaurant offering, theatre, Innovation Centre on the ground floor of the Press Centre and a mix of co-working and business space incubatos.
The Here East campus is located in Hackney Wick with excellent transport links with Central London. There is a complimentary shuttle-bus service from Here East to Stratford Station running every 5 minutes and you can cycle to the City within 24 mins.
Hackney Wick station is 5 mins walk away.
Stratford station is a 15 mins walk away and there are 200 trains an hour from Stratfor.
There are 2 Santander Cycles docking stations on-site.
Access to the 388 Bus stop, Blackfriars to Stratford.
Crossrail is anticipated to complete in 2018.
New lease available direct from the Landlord for a term by arrangement.
£8.00 - 10.00 psf
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70026155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_162D7400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.