Office to rentCastle Court, 1 Coldharbour Business Park, Granville Way, Sherborne, DT9 4JW
1,419 sq. m.
- 15,283 sq ft (1,419 sq m)
- Detached two storey office building
- Prominent position at the entrance of the business park
- Available as a whole or by way of combinations of suites
- 59 car spaces (whole building) plus bicycle racks and motorcycle spaces
- Predominantly open plan
DETACHED TWO STOREY OFFICE BUILDING - TO LET - 15,283 SQ FT * Detached two storey office building * Prominent position at the entrance of the business park * Available as a whole or by way of combinations of suites - from 6,152 sq ft up to 15,283 sq ft * 59 car spaces (whole building) plus bicycle racks and motorcycle spaces * Lift * Predominantly open plan. FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE VIEW BROCHURE
15,283 SqFt ( 1,420 SqM )
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70034384.html
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Bournemouth - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.