Office to rentNew Fetter Place, 8-10 New Fetter Lane, EC4
£29,696 pcm (£58 per sq. ft.)
6,144 sq. ft.
- 6,144 sq ft (570 sq m)
- Fully fitted accommodation
- 2 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors (150 mm void)
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height
- Full height floor to ceiling windows on south elevation
- 4 x 13 passenger lifts
- Occupational density of 1:10
The available accommodation comprises the 2nd floor, which measures 6,144 sq ft.
New Fetter Place is located opposite New Street Square in the heart of Midtown and is arranged around a central courtyard. Chancery Lane Station, Farringdon Station and City Thameslink are within close proximity. The arrival of Crossrail in 2018 which will serve Farringdon Station will further enhance New Fetter Place’s connectivity
An assignment for a term until June 2025, benefiting for a tenant break in 2020. Alternatively the space is available by way of a sublease until June 2020.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70041374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_170JGE00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.