Office to rentSuite 2 Atherstone Barns, CV37
361 sq. ft.
- 361 sq ft (33 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Rent Reduced!
- Ground floor suite 361 sqft (33.5 sqm)
- With easy access to motorway network and local amenities
- Rent inclusive of electricity, water and sewage, building insurance, external repair and maintenance.
- On-site parking
- Shared Picnic area
- High speed Broadband available
Atherstone Barns is located just 3 miles south of Stratford-upon-Avon and is close to the main A3400. The A46 and A439 give easy access to Junction 15 of the M40 (approximately 10 miles away) for travel throughout the Midlands conurbation as well as to London and the north. There is ample parking and easy access for deliveries to the office. This letting offers you an office within easy reach of the region's business centres but has none of the downsides of a city or town location. The Alscot Estate has more than 80 commercial properties occupied by well established companies ranging from office based companies such as marketing and exhibition designers and ICT consultants to a wide range of light industrial businesses.
The building is split into four suites which give flexibility to create areas of varying sizes to suit individual needs. Suite 2 comprises two ground floor offices, edged red on the attached plan. There is access to the communal reception, kitchen and toilets.
Electricity and mains water are connected to the property which has a septic tank. There is central heating throughout the office. Three of the suites share a ground floor reception, kitchen and toilets.
The rent includes electricity, water, septic tank emptying, building insurance, external repair and maintenance. In addition, the tenants will be recharged for a proportion of the costs for central heating, Business rates are excluded. Tenants are responsible for internal repair and for their own contents insurance, telephones and broadband. Superfast broadband is available by separate arrangement with the Landlord.
The successful applicant will be required to contribute to Landlord's costs for carrying out a credit check and in addition the cost of preparing the tenancy agreement.
RENT & LEASE
The property is available on commercial business tenancy. The lease will be for a period of time, in excess of 12 months, to be negotiated for a monthly rent of £450 pcm plus VAT (inclusive of all utilities except for heating which is recharged at £10pcm plus VAT pcm). Details in respect of the EPC are available upon request.
Before commencement of the tenancy and, in addition to the initial month's rent, the tenant will be required to deposit a sum equivalent to two month's rent, known as a security deposit. This sum will be credited to the tenant's account at the end of the tenancy less any rental arrears or accrued dilapidations which may be due at the expiry of the tenancy.
To arrange a viewing or discuss the property please contact Keri Dobson on 01789 298006 or email email@example.com or Hattie Matthews firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70142657.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Suite2AtherstoenBarns. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dobson Grey, Stratford Upon Avon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.