Office to rentSecond Floor, Research Way, Derriford, Plymouth, PL6
5,868 sq. ft.
- 5,868 sq ft (545 sq m)
- Excellent quality modern office space
- Open plan and partitioned offices - could be re-configured or split
- Could be let as a whole or in part only to suit tenants requirements
- Air conditioned throughout
- 10 on site car parking spaces
- Whole floor - 545.1 sq m (5,868 sq ft)
- Smaller suites available from 18.67 sq m (201 sq ft)
- £65,000 per annum exclusive for the whole floor or £11.50 per sq ft for part only
The whole of the second floor of the building is available. The ground and first floor are used by Cardio Analytics and Express Diagnostics.
The floor is currently partitioned to provide various rooms of differing sizes, with a larger open plan area at one end. The configuration could be changed or split to provide several office suites to suit individual tenant's requirements.
The property is located on Research Way, directly opposite Plymouth Science Park and adjacent to Derriford Hospital. The A386 Tavistock Road is within close proximity which provides direct links to Tavistock in the north and the A38 towards the south.
All areas are approximate and measured in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement (1st Edition).
Net Internal Area - 545.1 sq m / 5,868 sq ft
IPMS - 545.1 sq m / 5,868 sq ft
The property currently has planning permission for general office use and any non invasive clinical use.
Rent / Price
£65,000 per annum exclusive for the whole floor or £11.50 per sq ft for part only. Please enquire to discuss further.
Available on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease. Terms to be agreed.
The property is currently assessed as a whole and will therefore need to be re-assessed. However as an approximate guide the second floor is itemised as having a rateable values of £59,008 effective from 1st April 2017. Therefore making the approximate rates payable £28,265 per annum for 2017/18. Interested parties are advised to confirm the rating liability with Plymouth City Council.
We understand that mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property however these services have not been tested by the agents. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
The property is registered for VAT and therefore VAT will be payable on all outgoings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70308677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickery Holman, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.