Shop to rentHighridge Road, Bristol
- Fantastic Opportunity
- Lease a well established Bicycle business
- Workshop Area
- Stock available to purchase.
- Full repair / workshop training available to interested parties who may not have experience in this field
- Washroom / Kitchen Area
- £800.00 Shop Rent
- £7500.00 charge to purchase the business.
- MUST SEE
Allenstone Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the rental market this fantastic opportunity to lease this well established Bicycle business in the Bishopsworth area of Bristol. The shop floor consists of 537 square feet, with a open welcoming shop front with a display of stock, workshop area to the rear and also separate kitchen / washroom area.The rental price is £800 PCM for the shop space. A charge of £7500.00 is applicable in order to purchase the business including customer database, fully equipped workshop area enabling repairs to be carried out on site, Till and EPOs system also included.Further details are available, please call 0117 244 4441 and ask for Danielle to discuss further.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70461650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8408810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AllenStone Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.