Office to rentCurzon Street, London, W1J
1,135 sq. ft.
- 1,135 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Striking Listed Building between Berkeley Square and Park Lane
- First floor with high ceilings, cornicing and chandeliers
- Views down Chesterfield Gardens opposite
- Fully redecorated and recarpeted
- Comfort cooling and electric heating
- Underfloor cabling
- New kitchenette and wc facilities
- Passenger lift
- Arranged as two principal offices of 654 sq ft and 378 sq ft
Curzon Street links Berkeley Square with Park Lane in the core of Mayfair. Green Park is the nearest underground station and numerous bus routes pass close by.
The immediate location abounds with top-class restaurants and private clubs, and Shepherd Market is moments away with its eclectic mix of pubs, sandwich bars and restaurants.
29 Curzon Street is a Grade II listed office property on the south side of the street with a striking façade covered in Virginia Creeper.
A self-contained period first floor with exceptional ceiling height of over 14 ft (4.4 metres), arranged as two offices, the front of 654 sq ft overlooking Chesterfield Gardens with a smaller office of 378 sq ft to the rear. The suite has just been completely redecorated and carpeted and a newly-fitted kitchen (of 91 square feet) and new wc have been installed. The floor benefits from comfort cooling units and underfloor trunking and a small comms room of 12 sq ft.
A new effective FR&I lease from the freeholder for a term to be agreed
£100,000 per annum. Please note that the building in not registered for a VAT and therefore VAT will not be applied.
We are informed that the premises has a Rateable Value of £82,000 but interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Fixed at £20,000 per annum for the term of the lease to include heating, lighting, cleaning, lift maintenance and small power. Telephones at the tenant's cost.
Strictly by appointment with Mallam Advisers. Contact Mike MacKeith or Nigel Vaughan
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29CurzonStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mallam Advisers LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.