Light Industrial to rentUnit 7 Treloggan Trade Park, Newquay TR7 2QL
1,500 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- SHOWROOM/OFFICE PREMISES
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS & FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- WOULD ALSO SUIT TRADE COUNTER OPERATOR
- PROMINENT LOCATION
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING (G)
Gross Internal Depth - 13.4m
Gross Internal Width - 10.4m
Gross Internal Area - 138.7sqm (1,493sqft)
Min. Eave - 4.5m
Max. Eave - 5.3m
Door Height - 3.8m
Door Width - 3.0m
The premises is available with the benefit of a new 6-year lease.
The annual service charge contribution is £1,163.
The annual building's insurance contribution is £267.
VAT is payable.
An internal inspection is available via Redgrave Commercial.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7Trelog. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.