Office to rentThe Gardens, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16
94 sq. ft.
- Net Internal Area 94.72 sq.m (1,020 sq.ft)
- First Floor Office
- 4 x Parking Spaces
- Substantial Small Business Rates Relief (subject to eligibility)
- Comfort Cooling
- Intruder Alarm
- Close Proximity to M27 J10 & J11
The Gardens is a popular and well maintained office campus made up of 14 offices spread across 5 different buildings. The property, which is located adjacent to Sainsburys Supermarket, is very accessible by car especially given its position between J10 & J11 M27.
Fareham Town Centre is approximately 0.5 miles to the south east providing easy access to Fareham railway station.
The offices are fitted out to a high standard. Features include:
● Suspended ceiling with inset lighting
● Perimeter trunking and cabling
● Comfort cooling
● Intruder alarm
● Carpeting throughout
● Partitions with glazing panels
There are 4 allocated parking spaces externally with additional spaces available nearby within Broadcut public car park (3 hour restriction).
|Accommodation:||Square Foot:||Square Metre:|
|Net Internal Basis including WC||1,020||94.72|
Areas stated are measured on a Net Internal basis and in accordance with the RICS Code of
Measuring Practice 6th Edition.
The current permitted use is understood to be B1(a) (Offices). All parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the local authority for confirmation.
Rateable Value £12,750*
Source - voa.gov.uk
The 2017/2018 standard multiplier is 0.479 (47.9p payable per £1). This determines what
business rates are payable. All parties are advised to make their own enquiries for confirmation. *
If you qualify as a 'small business' you may be eligible for substantial relief in connection with business rates payable.
We advise all parties speak to the local authority in the first instance for confirmation.
Asset Rating TBC
Available by way of a new effectively Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term to be agreed at an initial rent of £12,750 per annum exclusive of rates, VAT (if applicable) and all other outgoings.
Note: It is understood VAT is payable on rents.
A service charge is levied to cover communal costs on the estate. Amount approximately £235.00 + VAT per quarter.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70466558.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6aTheGardens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Primmer Olds B.A.S., Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.