Light Industrial to rentUNITS 3 & 4, DAKOTA COURT, AMY JOHNSON WAY, BLACKPOOL BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
9,403 sq. ft.
- 9,403 sq ft (873 sq m)
- NEW UNITS- COMPLETION DUE EARLY 2018
- LOCATED ON ENTERPRISE ZONE
- MODERN FRAMED BUSINESS/ WAREHOUSE UNITS
- LOADING FACILITIES AND ON SITE CAR PARKING
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY, WOULD SUIT VARIOUS STYLES OF BUSINESS (B1, B2 & B8)
- AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY OR IN MULTIPLES
- CAPABLE OF TAKING MEZZANINES
This new development is located on Amy Johnson Way on Blackpool Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire. It is positioned close to Blackpool Airport and Squires Gate Retail Park which includes retailers Currys, PC World, Maplin and Pets at Home. There is a McDonalds restaurant and Morrisons Supermarket and Petrol Station. Blackpool Business Park is directly accessed off Squires Gate Lane (A5230) which connects onto the Promenade and also commences access towards Lytham St Annes. It allows access towards the M55 / M6 motorways and also commences access into the town centre.
The soon to be completed warehouse units are capable of taking mezzanine floors. The units will benefit from glazed entrance areas with windows. The units will also benefit from good height loading doors with excellent loading facilities and car parking areas.
All plans are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70507628.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.