Office to rentFirst Floor, Chapel Court, Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, CV32
1,714 sq. ft.
- 1,714 sq ft (159 sq m)
- Strictly by appointment only with the sole letting agent ehb Commercial 01926 880438
- Open Plan Modern Offices within Part of a converted chapel
- Highly regarded Town Centre Location
- Close proximity of Leamington Spa train station
- 7 Car Parking Spaces
- To be refurbished prior to handover
2 Chapel Court comprises the rear section of a former Church which was converted in the 1990's and forms part of an award winning office development.
A pedestrian walkway leads from Holly Walk and access is also available from William Street, off which is the private car park for the scheme.
The subject property provides open plan office accommodation at first floor level equipped with kitchen and 2 parking spaces. In addition there is a communal foyer area at ground floor level and WC's located within the communal areas.
The specification include includes a gas fired central heating to radiators, Category 2 lighting, carpet tiled floor coverings and suspended ceilings to certain areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70591793.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ehB Commercial Ltd, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.