Retail Property (high street) to rentVictoria Square, Truro, Cornwall, TR1
£3,333 pcm (£80 per sq. ft.)
450–500 sq. ft.
- 450 sq ft (41 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Retail Unit in City Centre
- TO LET £36,000pa (excluding VAT)
- ITZA 438sq ft (44.9sq m)
- Good retail destination in the heart of the city centre
- Return frontage in hopway to River Street
- Close to bus stop, carparks and 10 minutes walk from the train station
The property comprises a ground floor retail unit with prominent frontage onto Victoria Square. There is a return frontage in a passage way to the right of the property, which leads to River Street, this may provide a further branding opportunity. Further offices on the upper floors maybe available by separate negotiation. Victoria Square is a principal retail destination located in the heart of Truro city centre, the commercial and cultural centre of the county, with a permanent population of 23,000. The property is located on the north side of Victoria Square close to the junction with River Street and St Nicholas Street. The bus stop opposite the property is approximately a 5 minute walk and the train station a 10 minute walk from the property.
Near by retailers include; Fat Face, Costa, Starbucks, Boots Opticians, Mountain Warehouse, Monsoon, Wilkinson's, Superdrug, Whitestuff and Argos.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70600532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20_Victoria_Square_Truro. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Commercial Property Ltd, Cornwall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.