Office to rent28 Birmingham Road, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1
2,461 sq. ft.
- 2,461 sq ft (228 sq m)
- Professional office set out over 3 floors
- Recently redecorated
- Total 2,461 sq.ft. net internal
- Private parking for 7 cars
- Available on a new lease - term to be agreed
The property is situated in an area of professional offices and local shopping, approximately half a mile south east of Walsall town centre.
Comprising the left hand building of a pair of traditional Victorian houses, this property - and the adjoining building - have been used as professional offices for many years.
Set out over three floors (plus a useful shelved dry cellar for storage), the building provides a range of large offices, with kitchen and toilet facilities.
There is an annex to the rear providing office/storage space over two floors.
Private car parking for 7 vehicles is included to the rear of no. 26 Birmingham Road.
Cellar - Filing
Ground Floor - Entrance hall (with Minton tiled floor)
Three further offices, toilets, kitchen and store
First Floor - Four offices (plus open plan office in annex) and toilet
Second Floor - Four offices, tea making area and toilet
Ground Floor: 74.7 sq.m. (804 sq.ft.)
First Floor: 88.2 sq.m. (950 sq.ft.)
Second Floor: 65.7 sq.m. (707 sq.ft.)
Net Internal Floor Area: 228.6 sq.m. (2,461 sq.ft.)
All usual mains services except gas are connected to the property.
Heating is by means of night storage heaters. Hot water is supplied by instant hot water heaters.
The building is available on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
£25,000 per annum
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an energy rating within Band E (108)
A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be obtained from the agents.
By appointment with the agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 17043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingston CPC Ltd, Lichfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.