Light Industrial to rentUNIT 1, THOMAS STREET, OFF TALBOT ROAD, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY1
2,400 sq. ft.
- 2,400 sq ft (222 sq m)
- WAREHOUSE UNIT GIA: APPROXIMATELY 2400 SQ FT
- LOCATED IN BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE
- EXCELLENT LOADING FACILITIES
- GATED COMPOUND
- 3 X OFFICES WITHIN THE ACCOMMODATION
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This site occupies a convenient location proving ease of commuting along Talbot Road (A586) which connects at one end with Blackpool's town centre and the at the other end with Devonshire Road.
Ease of commuting is available around the town and its neighbouring areas as well as access onto the M55 motorway and motorway network beyond. The site can be accessed from Thomas Street and is close to the Talbot Gateway development.
The unit is located in a gated compound and benefits from excellent loading facilities with roller shutter door and personal access door also.
The site benefits from a shared yard area to the front. The unit is of good height and benefits from heated office accommodation which is plastered and of a good standard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70968458.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.