Office to rentFIRST & SECOND FLOOR OFFICES, 81C CHURCH STREET, BLACKPOOL, FY1
162–223 sq. ft.
- 162 sq ft (15 sq m)
- AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY OR IN MULTIPLES
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE TOWN CENTRE
- MODERN HIGH SPECIFICATION SERVICED OFFICES
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY
This recently refurbished office accommodation is of high specification throughout. There are a range of office suites available and the units can be taken individually or in multiples. The offices benefit from suspended ceilings, heating lighting and carpeting. The decoration throughout the communal areas is modern and the accommodation benefits from shared use of a meeting room/ board room (16 SQ M), and the library room. The meeting room and the library room benefit from air conditioning.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-70998020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.