Retail Property (high street) to rent133 RED BANK ROAD, BISPHAM, BLACKPOOL, FY2
Withdrawn from Market
270 sq. ft.
- 270 sq ft (25 sq m)
- BUSY TRADING POSITION WITHIN BISPHAM
- WEALTH OF PASSING TRADE
- WOULD SUIT A VARIETY OF USES SUBJECT TO LANDLORD AND PLANNING CONSENT
- TOTAL AREA: 25 SQ M / 270 SQ FT APPROX
- CORNER PREMISES
- CAR PARKING & FORECOURT
This ground floor commercial premises occupies a strong trading location on Red Bank Road, within Bispham. Red Bank Road is a main arterial road and a busy shopping location. The surrounding areas comprise of dense residential locations.
Open plan ground floor shop premises:
- Previously a Barbers
- Would suit a variety of uses, subject to Landlord and planning consent
- All enquiries are invited and potential tenants are invited to view internally
- Shop frontage and good signage options
- Access to a basement (not inspected) that has the meters etc
- Total NIA: 25 sq m / 270 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-71023991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.