Shop to rent7-9 Ashton Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 3LF
855 sq. ft.
- 855 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Shop front with roller shutter
- Private kitchenette and toilet
- Suitable for shop, workshop or storage.
- 100% rates relief for eligible tenants
- Rear access through yard.
Located in the centre of Denton near the Crown Point Shopping Park, the premises is situated on the A6017, the main Ashton/Stockport Road. There is direct access to the M67 motorway.
Double shop front with roller shutters. The shop comprises off a large retails area with two storage rooms to the rear and private toilet/utility area. Total size 54sqm (580sqft). Two roller shutters leading to alleyway at rear.
Shop front with roller shutter
Private kitchenette and toilet
Suitable for shop, workshop or storage.
100% rates relief for eligible tenants
Rear access through yard.
£7800 p.a. (£650PCM)
The rateable value for the building is £8548
New business should qualify for zero rating bills. Please contact Tameside Business Rates department for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-71100488.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AMCO (MCR) Ltd, AMCO Residential and Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.