Retail Property (high street) to rentOxford Road, Denham, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB9
540 sq. ft.
- 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Off Plan Ground Floor A1 Commercial Unit
- Previous Planning Consent for A3
- Close to Uxbridge Town Centre
- Located on the River Colne
- Offered in Shell Condition
- Newly Refurbished
- Flexible Lease Terms
- EPC Rating: TBC
Situated a short distance to Uxbridge Town Centre and next to the River Colne this A1 retail unit is ideally located on the busy Oxford Road. Situated moments away from the Metropolitan and Piccadilly Line station Uxbridge provides excellent amenities and has a wide range of retail and leisure facilities close by and is situated close to the M40/ M25 motorways and easily accessible to Heathrow.
This large double fronted A1 retail Unit with main road entrance is available newly built and offered in shell condition. The layout currently offers an open plan retail space with separate W/C and available with flexible lease terms subject to contract.
We would advise for incoming tenants to make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities.
The property is available on flexible lease terms at a rent of £24,000 per annum.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Strictly by appointment through Gibbs Gillespie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NHO170217_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.