Light Industrial to rentUNITS 4 & 5, 9 CHORLEY ROAD, (OFF MOWBRAY DRIVE), BLACKPOOL, FY3
620–1,720 sq. ft.
- 620 sq ft (57 sq m)
- MODERN WORKSHOP / STORAGE UNITS
- OPEN PLAN GROUND FLOOR SPACE & FF OFFICE
- UNIT 4: 1,720 SQ FT UNIT 5: 620 SQ FT - GIA
- COMBINED AREA 4 & 5: 2340 SQ FT - GIA
- CONVENIENT LOCATION OFF MOWBRAY DRIVE
Modern workshop/storage premises ideal for a variety of small to medium sized businesses. The unit(s) are located within a small business estate of similar units and is accessed via a shared entrance.
The unit(s) boast open plan ground floor space accessed via a personal door and an electric vehicle access loading door. A staircase leads to the first floor offices.
Unit 4 - available separately
Unit 5 - available separately
Units 4 & 5 - available together
(All subject to Landlord consent)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-71274167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.