Shop to rentSea Change Studio 6, Cockington Craft Centre, Torquay, Devon, TQ2
172 sq. ft.
- 172 sq ft (15 sq m)
- Building insurance and heating are included in the monthly rent.
- 5 year lease agreement on easy in easy out terms (one months notice either way).
- Tenants have access to Business mentoring support and networking events.
- Tenants will need to be open a minimum of 5 days a week of which a minimum of one day must be a weekend day. All applications will be looked at by a vetting committee.
- Tenant is responsible for payment of business rates.
Craft studio to let in the Sea Change Craft Centre at the rear of Cockington Court Manor House. These studios are open to the public enabling tenants to demonstrate their skills and sell from the unit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TDA, Torbay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.