Retail Property (high street) to rentUnit 1, 82 Chorley Road, Swinton, Manchester, M27
1,000 sq. ft.
- 1,000 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Self contained retail premises
- Suitable for a variety uses subject to Planning Permission
- Rear yard with car parking / delivery area
- Well located on Chorley Road with prominent position
- Located between two well established occupiers
- Undergone recent refurbishment
Self contained retail unit situated within a detached commercial premises which was previously used as a Post Office. The retail unit sits between a newly renovated Costcutter store and national food retailer Pizza Hut.
The subject property comprises of a large open plan sales area with good ceiling height and glazed shop front. To the rear of the property there is a further open plan sales area with associated storage space, kitchen and WC. The property benefits from shuttered front and rear access.
Externally the property benefits from shared service yard for deliveries and also a shared car parking facility.
The unit would be suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission and any incoming Tenant would benefit from a prominent position on a busy road between two well established occupiers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-71590586.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.